Thursday 29 October 2015

My first few weeks at Absolute Dental

I have really enjoyed my first few weeks at Absolute Dental. The team have been so supportive and welcoming, it has been great getting to know them as they are all such amazing people. 

I have learnt so much already and I love that there is never a day that I don't find out something new and interesting. 

Watching treatments take place has been brilliant, I especially enjoy seeing the progress of our Six Month Smile patients as the change to the appearance of their teeth is just incredible! 

But by far the greatest thing about Absolute is how much everyone truly cares about the patients that come through the door. Watching patients leave after their treatment so happy and often more confident is very rewarding. I would recommend Absolute to everyone! 

Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment