Saturday 24 October 2015

My First Few Weeks at Absolute Dental

My first few weeks at Absolute Dental have been amazing. Not only have I made some great new friends but they have really made me feel part of the team and I have learnt so much already.

I have especially enjoyed watching dental implant placements and seeing the smile on patients faces once their treatment is complete.

I personally have had some bad experiences in the past with dental treatments at other practices and although I wasn't nervous about nursing for other people's treatments, when it came to my turn to sit in the chair and have treatment I did become nervous, but I can honestly say Dr John made me feel so at ease.

I had to have an anaesthetic injection and where these have been painful in the past....I didn't feel a thing! Magic!

I would recommend Absolute Dental to all my friends and family, not only because I work there but because the whole team makes everyone feel so welcome and like you are the only person that matters.

Gemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment