Monday 26 October 2015

Diary of my Six Month Smile treatment at Absolute Dental - Week 1

Week 1

"Cover your mouth when you cough, and never when you smile" - this is the small motto I shall be living by for the next 6 months during my Six Month Smile treatment at Absolute Dental.

I had my brace fitted three days ago now, and despite initially feeling as though my teeth did not fit in my mouth, I am incredibly grateful to find out that the horror stories about arduous and agonising pain when one has a brace fitted are not true!

These smart alloy braces are just that little bit 'kinder' to our pearly whites, making the whole process of getting that Hollywood smile a tad more harmonious.

I can't wait to see what my dentist, Dr John has up his sleeve for my new smile, and I am optimistic that the end result will counterfeit the humiliation of the numerous lisping jokes I have been exposed to over the past 36 hours.......

IJ

No comments:

Post a Comment