Tuesday 7 July 2015

Why choosing finance to pay for my dental treatment at Absolute Dental was such a good choice!

"I must be one of the few people who don't mind going to the dentist! If I meet a friend on my way to the dentist and mention where I am going, I always get the obligatory groan from them and the sentiment "Rather you than me!", but I always tell them the same thing, I really look forward to my trips to Absolute! You may find that hard to believe, but it's true!

What I didn't find so easy recently was the prospect of being faced with needing dental treatment but wondering how I could afford it.

Having chatting through my options for treatment at length with Rhod, I knew that I wanted to go ahead with the treatment, but it wasn't until I saw the figures written down for me that I began to wonder if I really could afford it.

The girls on reception were fantastic, and mentioned that there was an option to use interest free credit to pay for the treatment; they showed me a breakdown of the monthly repayments and I was thrilled to see that just by spreading the cost of the treatment over 10 months meant the difference between having the treatment or facing the disappointment of not being able to go ahead.

The application took only about 15 minutes and the decision was instant - and so began the journey to my new smile!

I would recommend anyone who is in the same situation as I was to look into this option, it is so easy and meant that I could afford treatment that I otherwise would have had to put off." BC, Kingsbridge

If you would like to know more about our Interest Free Credit options, please pop in to the practice or call us on 01548 852165

No comments:

Post a Comment