Thursday 2 July 2015

"A taster of the hard work and skill that goes into making the perfect smile"

This week we have two lovely work experience students here with us at Absolute. Elliott is actually here for the whole summer before returning to dental school, but India is just here for one short week on work experience from Devonport High School For Girls. Here is how she has found her first few days with us:

"My experience with Absolute has given me a small taster of the hardwork and skill that not only goes into making the perfect smile, but what is needed to create the practice atmosphere that all of the team strive for.

I can easily say that shadowing both dentists, hygienists and the nursing team here at Absolute has instilled a profound interest in the dental profession and the knowledge I have already gained at such a young age will prove invaluable later on in life, should I be able to pursue a career in dentistry." India

No comments:

Post a Comment