Monday 29 June 2009


As with so many things in life Dentistry is a Team Game!

At Absolute Dental we have sought the best dental technicians to be on our side.

They are highly skilled, trained and talented artists who help create beautiful natural smiles for our patients.




Working closely with my fantastic technicians gives me the confidence to know that together we can achieve a beautiful predictable result for our patients.

By involving Sue @ Oral Concept & Julian and Co @ Kingsbridge Dental Lab- from the beginning, we can plan each stage and interpret our patients wishes to become a reality.

No job is too big or small!

Whether it is building a bridge to fill a gap or fitting a beautiful natural ceramic crown- some veneer to make you smile or designing a lovely RPD which is a modern design of denture to fill in lots of spaces.

Increasingly at Absolute Dental Implants are a first consideration too...........

The technician will sometimes join us at Absolute to meet the patient and imagine the smile........
Recording with photos
Matching colour and shapes
Or our patients can visit the laboratory where they are invariably surprised by what they see- the art, science and technology that combines to produce the final result- which become part of them!
The technical side of dentistry and development of materials progress rapidly............
There is always a new choice to be made.

But never to the detriment of the personal side of things.
Communication and understand is vital for everyone at every stage.

I always feel happier and more confident to know my trusted Absolute technician is sharing the experience.

"Like so many other patients, my first visit to the practice was a very nervouse one. I'd read other testimonials prior to my inital appointment and thought "all those people can't be wrong!"

I neednt have worried- Ruth and the rest of the team have a great "bedside manner" and i felt quite cossetted and safe.

My first major treatment was a maryland bridge; The result of which was a prefet match. The second treatment was the fitting of a porcelian crown- again the procedure whilst not easy was completely pain free. The end result for me was being able to smile with confidence- in fact, I think I probably smile too much now!"

Sandra- Taunton

No comments:

Post a Comment