Monday 22 June 2009


Accountability


This week has seen a huge turnaround for Rhod and I in our focus, drive, ambition and direction for Absolute Dental and its people.

Why? Because we once more became clients of Chris Barrow
http://www.coachbarrow.com

Chris has already once again made us accountable, measured our performance and encouraged us to reconsider the vision. It so often becomes blurry whilst we are all so busy doing "stuff". Who do you have that will encourage you to look at the big picture, question your failures and put positivity back to the fore front of your mind?

I spend a huge amount of my time and energy focusing on other peoples practices and the people that are working in them and am truly proud of the achievements they then make. However I must not forget myself and the Absolute team, they play far too big a part of my life to brush over. So team be ready for the next Absolute adventure, I am getting fired up...

1 comment:

  1. Well done Emma! I'm sure it'll prove to be the right move for Absolute and help drive you to the next level.
    Best wishes,

    Alex Jones

    ReplyDelete