Monday 15 June 2009




On a Course!



When I say "I'm of on a course" it doesn't necessarily mean I'm off studying for the ever important Continuous Postgraduate Development (CPD), it's more likely I'm trying to lower my handicap on the local Golf course!
My other passion though is sailing. When I set course around the beautiful South Devon coastline, it gives me ample opportunity- apart from spotting dolphins and basking sharks- to catch up on my CPD.

Many hours of continuous study are needed to ensure that I keep up-to-date with the latest advancements in Dentistry to continue to be able to provide the high standard of Dental Care we pride ourselves on at Absolute Dental. We invest hugely in training specific to the needs of our team and the ever developing business.
I find cruising along on a calm day the best environment to do this.

Watch this space for summer sailing photos.........................Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment