Thursday 27 August 2009


Dental Nurses Evening Course Starting Soon!!

It is a very exciting time here at Absolute Dental Training; the first intake of student dental nurses are due to start their evening classes in preparing for sitting their National Certificate Examination in May 2010.
I have already met several of my students, and I'm pleased to say that we have a really varied mix of personalities and experience in this first group, so I am really looking forward to working with them all.

I pride myself on my abilities as a dental nurse, and look forward to passing my experience in both dental nursing and customer care onto my student nurses. I don't just want to train dental nurses who can mix filling materials - I want trainees who have been through our training course for dental nurses to be confident, knowledgeable and more importantly I want them to know how important their role is within the dental team, empowering them and encouraging a real sense of job satisfaction within them - happy dental nurses are what every dentist and patient wants to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment