Thursday 2 April 2009

Absolute Beginner


Today's Blog is written by Harriet,

I started at Absolute Dental in November 2007 and immediately felt welcomed. Working at Absolute is a pleasure, especially as we get cake on our birthdays! Rhod and Emma are the best employers you could ask for. They are always there to listen, support & encourage us.
Before starting at Absolute I trained to be a hairdresser, but felt I needed a career change, something I could really get my teeth into!
Since then I have started my distance learning, dental nurse training with Exeter in September 2008. Having had no prior dental knowledge it has really helped me build my confidence in all aspects of dentistry. I get continued support not only from my tutors in Exeter, but also from my mentor Diane, who is an accredited nurse trainer at Absolute, and who we are very fortunate to have!
Diane will go the extra mile and encourage me to do my best. She sets me mock exams, weekly homeworks and makes training fun by playing games such as nerve supply bingo!
Although I am dreading my exam I know Diane will help me through my revision with some laughs along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment