Tuesday 18 August 2015

Fabulous Carys off to Cambodia with Dentaid!


I have been a dental nurse at Absolute Dental for about 3 years now and want to share the knowledge I have learnt with the world improving oral health around the globe, Dentaid have given me the opportunity to do so in Cambodia so in February 2016 I will be embarking on the trip of a lifetime volunteering in Cambodia with Dentaid.



Dentaid’s mission is to enable people of disadvantaged communities to achieve an optimal level of oral health by accessing appropriate, sustainable, primary oral health care services in their community. This is achieved through fostering and supporting worldwide partnerships to deliver equipment, training and education to oral health professionals, thereby improving the oral health of poor and socially disadvantaged communities.





Over the next year I will be raising money for this trip and the charity with events and challenges, if you would like to donate I have added the link to the Dentaid website for more information on the vital dental aid they provide and also to my bt donate page where you can find out some more information about the my Cambodia mission and donate. Carys.



http://www.dentaid.org/

https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/carysjohns1





 

No comments:

Post a Comment