Tuesday 24 February 2015

Six Month Smiles treatment at Absolute Dental - don't just take our word for it!

It's very easy for us in the dental profession to get carried away and extol the results of dental treatments, but I think I can honestly say that everyone at Absolute Dental has been totally blown away by the results achieved with the Six Month Smiles short term orthodontic system.

But, you don't just have to take our word for it - here is what some of the patients who have had the treatment with Rhod have to say about their treatment, and their new smiles!

"Yesterday I received the best Christmas present, which has truly put a smile on my face. I would like to thank Rhod and the team for the excellent job they did on my Six Month Smile programme.
Before I went to see Rhod the dentist petrified me, but Rhod and the team made me feel at complete ease and comfortable through every stage that I went in. I left yesterday and my smile just won't disappear, I love how they've given me so much confidence to show my teeth every time I smile now. So thank you, you've done a amazing job."
CH

"I would like to say a massive thank you to Rhod and the team for my new smile! I am so pleased with the results and I can't stop smiling! It is so rare these days to find a company that genuinely cares about its clients wellbeing over profit. The management and staff at Absolute Dental go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that I am happy, comfortable and calm. Which is no mean feat considering I am scared of dentists!! I would, and do, recommend them to everyone." RD


 

"I would like to thank Absolute Dental for their amazing service. I am very happy with my very straight teeth!!! I highly recommend you. Words cannot describe how happy I am!!" TF

"I began my Six Month Smile treatment with Rhodri John in December 2013. While I was initially hesitant, I couldn't be happier with the end result! The level of professionalism and standard of service was exemplary throughout and it shows in the end product. The staff are always welcoming, and never fail to greet you with a smile at the door. A big thank you from me!" CM

"I've just had my braces removed.....The results are phenomenal and I am so pleased. I have received many compliments and my daughters tell me a such a pretty smile - the best compliment of all! I thoroughly recommend the Six Month Smile treatment....the care and attention from Rhod and the team has been perfect throughout. Many, many thanks." HJ

Would you like to know more about this amazing treatment - Straight Teeth, Clear Braces, Less Time?? Then call us today on 01548 852165 or email us on info@aboslute-dental.co.uk to arrange an initial consultation and take the first step to achieving the smile you've always wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment