Wednesday 29 January 2014

My Tooth Whitening Experience


The colour of my teeth had always been something I was conscious of, I had often thought about whitening them but it wasn't until I began working at Absolute Dental that I finally had the chance.

The home whitening method that Absolute Dental use is quick, easy and effective and in just over 2 weeks of using the kit I had reached my desired shade.

Moulds were taken of my teeth and sent off for slim comfortable mouth guard type trays to be made to fit closely to my teeth, the whitening kit contains whitening gel in easy to dispense syringes, I simply placed small amounts of the gel into my trays and wore for 30 minutes in the morning when I woke up and then for another 30 minutes in the evening before going to bed. I marked the initial shade of my teeth on the shade chart provided so I could keep track on my progress.

The whole process was easy and painless, I couldn't be happier with the results and I can easily maintain the new shade by simply wearing the trays with gel for 30 mintes once every 1-2 months - or if I've got a special occasion coming up!

I love my new whiter teeth and my bigger, brighter more confident smile.


Carys

No comments:

Post a Comment