Friday 14 May 2010

Maureens First Blog!

Welcome to my first Absolute Dental blog! I am thrilled to have the chance to contribute to our blog and as the newest member of the team I wanted to take the opportunity to tell you about the changes you will find and the benefits I will be bringing to your hygiene appointments. The first three words I considered in describing my arrival at Absolute Dental were new, different and change. These are all words we use almost daily and some of us see them as a positive and some see them as more challenging!
Although I am technically new to working at Absolute Dental, I have had the good fortune to have enjoyed the friendship and professional company of many of our team over the last decade, so it feels very much like being a part of the family and I want to contribute to the warm, friendly atmosphere we create in the practice.
Sometimes taking a different approach or introducing you to new techniques can make a considerable improvement to your dental health and you will find that I will regularly ask our patients to bring in their toothbrushes or I may ask more questions about your general health or maybe your diet as well! All the little details about your daily dental routine are key to helping me give you get the maximum benefit from your dental health and helps me form a picture of how things look and feel from your point of view.
I understand that change can be daunting for some and that it sometimes feels that just when we have got to know someone and gained their trust, situations or people change!!! I want these changes to be a very positive experience and to help you enjoy getting the best out of your dental health.
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment