Friday 8 January 2016

Three Months into my Six Month Smiles treatment at Absolute Dental - and only One Month to go!

I am three months into my treatment at Absolute Dental, and the results have been amazing so far! It seems the act of straightening my teeth was substantially quicker than actually correcting my bite, in order to have my SMS brace off.

To speed up the process, I am currently wearing elastic bands, which whilst being fast and effective in moving my teeth, do have a tendency to snap in awkward situations i.e discreet yawning or badly timed public sneezing - but that's the thing, I forget I'm wearing these braces and open my mouth super wide at times.....You win some you lose some!

There have also been a few precarious situations involving desperate attempts to eat smarties, and loose brackets; ultimately showing me a 2016 goal should be to 'stop trying'.

Yet again, I have only positive things to say about my treatment and would strongly recommend it to anyone who yearns for a straighter, enhanced smile. Only a month or so to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment