Sunday 22 November 2015

Six Month Smiles - One month on.......

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight- and speaking of straight... I am one month into my Six Month Smile treatment at Absolute Dental, and I am ecstatic with the results in such a short time period!

The treatment is definitely proving to be worth it, despite my initial reluctance to resist all coloured food, and I am optimistic my brace will be off for Christmas - much earlier than originally expected!

Orthodontic horror stories are definitely irrelevant with this special brace; as I have experienced no pain at all during my second wire, and I am completely elated with my result so far.

Most importantly, my lisp has ceased to manifest, therefore allowing me to be entirely happy with my new smile. Of course I would strongly suggest anyone with the slightest interest, to enquire about a 6MS, and ask the lovely team at Absolute how to transform your pearly whites!

IJ

No comments:

Post a Comment