Tuesday 23 June 2015

Dental Implants at Absolute Dental

For some people the loss of a tooth, especially a front tooth can be very distressing. This lovely gentleman who is a long standing patient at the practice was troubled by a failing post crown on his upper central incisor. Having discussed all of the options with Rhodri John, he decided to proceed with a dental implant to replace this troublesome tooth. Here are his thoughts on the treatment before, and after.

"Like most people I am not keen on going to the dentist. When it was suggested to me that an Implant  was the best answer to my problem I became very nervous over the procedure. Something I know now to have been totally unnecessary.

The initial advice was excellent, the process totally painless and the result is perfect. I can smile with confidence.

For me this was the best answer. I can recommend the procedure."

RF, Kingsbridge

If you would like to know more about dental implant, please call us on 01548852165 to book a consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment