Tuesday 6 January 2015

Absolute Dentals 2015 Resolutions - Have you made yours?

Have you made any New Years Resolutions? The team here at Absolute have, and we thought we would share them with you as it may help us to stick to them! Some are personal, some are professional and some are both (because we like a challenge!), but we've all picked something that will improve certain aspects of our lives and/or develop good habits. There are as follows:


 
Emma: Work: Use "To do lists, multi task less and focus more. Personal; make new mistakes and learn from them.

Rhodri: To make 2015 the year I maintain a fitness regime"

Ruth: To make time to read more and also to de-clutter on a regular basis.

Maureen Have my teeth whitened AND cook a new recipe every month next year from my fabulous new Mary Berry cookbook

Rachael: to have more will power

Christina: to improve my flexibility by touching my toes every morning; inspired by my Grandma who is 90 this year & can still touch hers!

Di: to think before reacting and consider if her response is appropriate and effective to the situation

Amber: to give up chocolate for the whole of January, start something new (possibly Tai Chi) and to improve my memory!

Carys: to do more things that scare me, get out of my comfort zone more.

Kelly: to spend more time making the most of where we live, be out on and in the water more and hopefully learn to waterski

Have any of these inspired you to make your own resolutions? Do let us know!

Happy New Year from all the team at Absolute Dental.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment