Wednesday 5 March 2014

I Passed!!! An Absolute Dental Training success story

I can't stop smiling!!!!

I've had the biggest smile on my face since yesterday morning when I saw a letter from the National Exam Board for Dental Nurses..... There in black & white was the news I had been waiting for; I had passed the second part of my dental nurses exam! This means that I am now a qualified dental nurse and will soon be on the General Dental Council register as such - hooray!!

The journey to reach this has been tough. The Record of Experience of written work which I completed in my spare time, provided the Exam Board with an account of my practical competences; and this was followed by 2 exams - one written and one practical, for which I had to travel to Swindon and Birmingham respectively.

Having a fantastic tutor like Diane to guide me every step of the way was amazing! Di put in just as much effort into helping me pass as I did, without her and the rest of my colleagues at Absolute I wouldn't have believed I could do this! I owe them all a huge thank you for helping me with the preparation for my exam, and I can honestly say, I'm really looking forward to my career as a qualified dental nurse at Absolute Dental, and I would recommend this training course to anyone wishing to become a qualified dental nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment