Thursday 5 December 2013

Absolute Dental Patient Questionnaire results

Each year we ask 10 patients who see each of our clinicians to complete anonymous Patient Questionnaires, this helps us to deliver the very best treatments, customer care, advice and dental environment.

We discuss the findings at our team meetings and agree on the correct course of action to improve the results in any areas we feel are unsatisfactory. We like to share the results with you, and they are as follows:

1) What is your overall opinion of the clinical treatment you received at Absolute Dental?

80% said Outstanding
12% said Very Good

2) How satisfied were you with the overall experience at Absolute Dental?

84% said Outstanding
16% said Very Good

3) Do you feel you receive value for money at Absolute Dental?

56% said Outstanding
36% said Very Good
8% said Average

4) What was your opinion of customer service at Absolute Dental?

90% said Outstanding
10% said Very Good

5) I really understand the condition of my teeth & gums

74% Strongly Agreed
26% Agreed

6) I really feel that my dentist/hygienist listened to me.

84% Strongly Agreed
16% Agreed

7) I really feel that my dentist understands the concerns I have about my teeth and gums

80% Strongly Agreed
20% Agreed

8) Do you feel you are seen on time for your appointments?

76% said Always
24% said Sometimes

9) Do you feel confident about the cleanliness of the practice?

100% said Yes

10) Do you feel that we treat you with dignity and respect and high levels of confidentiality?

100% said Yes

11) How easy is it to make appointments at Absolute Dental?

66% said Very Easy
34% said Easy








No comments:

Post a Comment