Tuesday 18 December 2012

Halfway there! An Absolute success story.

Hello everyone, my name is Melanie and I am a dental nurse in training at Absolute Dental. I have been working with the Absolute Team for a little over a year and have been very lucky to take my course in my own practice with my colleague and tutor Diane.


A few days ago, I received the results for my written exam for the National Diploma in Dental Nursing which I sat on 17th November and…after 22 days of waiting…I PASSED!

Saying that I was pleased would be an under statement…

It was such fantastic news and really boosted my confidence for the second part of the exam, the Objective Structured Clinical Examination which will take place on the 1st Feb 2013. So despite feeling rather nervous, I am really looking forward to it.

Diane has organised an OSCEs training day on the 12th January which I am sure will be brilliant and reassuring for all the Absolute candidates.

I have been unbelievably privileged to have the support of all the Absolute Team members throughout the course, the completion of my Record of Experience and in the run up to the big day; I am so grateful for their advice, care and patience.

So, I am halfway there and need to pass this next stage in order to qualify and carry on with my career.

Keep everything crossed for me!



Melanie (future RDN)

No comments:

Post a Comment