Tuesday 27 March 2012

Doughnuts and Smiles!



I thought I would share with you some pictures and a thank you letter that we received from a very happy client of ours. This lovely lady had been embarrassed for some time about the appearance of her upper front teeth and even found that she smiled with her lips closed in her wedding photos to hide their appearance. This client isn't the first person to experience this, and wanted to let others know that there was help at hand!


Rhod was able to improve the shade, shape and overall appearance of the teeth by starting with a course of tooth whitening, and when the desired shade had been achieved, bonding a tooth coloured restorative material to the upper central teeth, restoring the appearance and shape. This was a simple and cost effective way of restoring these teeth.


This was the email we received a few hours after the teeth had been restored:


Dear Absolute Team,

I think I may have discovered a link between having a bright new smile and weight gain and thought I ought to share my story with you.

On my way back home from the practice this morning, I stopped at the bakery to buy a pasty for my lunch.
“Good morning!” I said, with a big smile to show off my fabulous new teeth “I would like a small pasty please”.
“Course me darlin’ ” replied the jolly baker, swiftly adding: “well I think this beautiful smile also deserves a donut on the house”.

So here I am, still giggling to myself, unable to stop smiling with my free donut in hand thinking that my new teeth could be a threat to my weight!

With many heartfelt thanks,



So pleased is our client, that she has also talked about renewing her wedding vows so that she can have a new set of photos taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment