Tuesday 3 May 2011

Hello, my name is Rachael Bristow I am from Paignton where I live with my dog Gypsy and Husband to be Simon. My horse Princess lives at a farm in Torquay and is a very important part of my free time!
I am a qualified Dental Hygienist but also a Dental Therapist, this is a role that people are sometimes unaware exists!


I will be looking after Nicky's patients whilst she is taking time out on maternity leave with her new baby, Emma.
It involves me carrying out dental treatments under the instruction of a dentist, I can carry out a range of fillings large and small using dental anaesthetic on adults and children, also giving advice and handy tips on healthy gums and preventing decay, I can take x-rays and dental impression and carry out children’s extractions among other treatments. I have a good sense of humour coupled with a caring and compassionate nature, and look forward to seeing you soon!


Written by Rachael Bristow

No comments:

Post a Comment