Wednesday 10 March 2010


I feel slightly honoured, I have been asked to write a little article for an online dentistry forum and I wanted to share it all with you. Firstly you will need to log on to http://www.dentinaltubules.com/ and register as a user (which is free!!!).


Here are the 3 simple steps to log on to the verifiable CPD Article.

Step 1 Register as a member on http://www.dentinaltubules.com/
Step 2 You will need to buy some credits. 1 credit is only £5.
To do this, go to "my account";
Click on "Buy Credits"
Select the amount of credits you wish to buy. All of the articles are all only 1 credit at present.
Complete your payment on Paypal and then return to our website to complete your CPD article
Step 3
Choose your CPD article, in this case "Cross Infection - The Nurses Story", answer some questions and then get your CPD
To do this go to articles
Click on "CPD Articles" from the menu on the right
Choose your article
Then read it and simply follow the steps to get your CPD - simple!!!!
If you want to see your CPD credits. Go to my account and click on "CPD"
You will see how much you have achieved
If this wasn't enough, you can also print a CPD certificate - brilliant!!


I hope you all enjoy it - let me know what you think.

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment