Wednesday 23 September 2009

I've recently been on a continual professional development course on Dental Sterilisation techniques within the dental practice.
As I am sure you are very aware our practice has the very best equipment and the highest standards of cleanliness, disinfection and sterilisation techniques available, coupled with the very best knowledge applied to using all this equipment.

As a practice and as I was always taught 'cleanliness is next to godliness' and how very true that is.

We always do the 'Absolute' best with regard to all our patients health, care and comfort when they come to the practice - it is how I would wish it to be if I were a patient.

I thought you would like to know after listening and learning at this course, we are very definitely at the forefront of all the most modern and up to date sterilisation programmes.
Sarah Edwards - Hygienist

No comments:

Post a Comment